Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Service for COAHC

The first service for City On A Hill Church was this evening. Some of my family were there to share the moment with me, and it was wonderful to have them with us. Our turnout exceeded my expectations, and the Lord really blessed our service. It's easy to say, "God is awesome." But when you experience His hand of blessing on your life and the power of His Holy Spirit moving through you to change lives, there's nothing else that compares. I'm so humbled that He would choose me, and I will continue to offer my life for His glory.

I'm told that we're going to have even more people next weekend. Perhaps we'll need to secure a facility other than the Dameron's basement sooner rather than later! Thanks for everyone's prayers and support!!

No comments: