Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

It was 2 years ago that God stirred so mightily in my life that He led me to Culpeper, VA from San Diego, CA. The Holy Spirit awakened a deeper awareness of Him and giftings in my life that I didn't even know I had. I pray that the Lord would do the same for each and every one of you reading this.

God has some pretty big plans for City on a Hill Church in 2010. I see a lot of change coming. Change isn't always bad. In fact, I'm excited about the change the Lord is bringing to our church body. He's going to add to it. He's going to bring us into a more fertile ground where fruit is born that we haven't ever harvested before. There's divine leading already taking place among our people.

My prayer for 2010 is simply this:
Lord, my your Holy Spirit lead us. May we be bold enough to follow You. May You grant us favor in all we do for your glory!

No comments: